• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 12 months ago by BaptisteC.
Viewing 6 reply threads

Varianse

This section is dedicated to commenting or sharing your thoughts on Varianse or varianse.com online investment platform. You can write your experience for this broker varianse.com. This way you will be able to help all those who want to invest with this platform.
Is Varianse a platform that meets your needs?
Is www.lcg.com a serious platform?
What are the licenses available to Varianse?
What commissions does Varianse offer?

Please comment, to help all WallStreet-Blog.com visitors

• Author
      Ethel

The most expensive and all the worst brokers bypass the law through their company in Australia.
      Have no complaints handling and get their customers through third call centers.
      In the end, almost everyone loses their money in the foreign exchange market.
      Think carefully about where you start

• #5106 Reply
      Alex

Very good broker with many additional tools for traders. I trade in this broker also news trading and sllipage is not to big.
      Thanx

• #5112 Reply
      Floy

Great broker for UK clients as they have a great tax free spread betting setup, trades are made with lot sizes rather than £ per pip. Great execution with plenty of positive slippage in my case.

• #5113 Reply
      Jenny

They have a client portal where fee-less withdrawals are processed in hours and funds can be transferred between accounts and demo accounts can be created in seconds. They let me split my £ 50k deposit between 5 accounts and keep Prime benefits, while also allowing me to use 0.01 lot increment trades rather than the minimum 0.1 lot trades, just had to ask. My only quibble is the 1:30 leverage but that has nothing to do with Varinase, maybe that will change if the UK ever manage to free themselves from the EU.

• #5116 Reply
      Benton

Varianse solved promplty the issue, this first period of trading run away smootly – the customer care looks one level upper to many other brokers: more prepared technically, more one-to-one oriented.

• #5117 Reply
      BaptisteC

As promised, here is my update on the situation: Varianse has kept a constant and honest communication during the whole resolution of the issue. They agreed on compensating me the full amount for the LP wrong fill, and they also proposed changing my account type in order to avoid the same mistake again. As far as I can tell, they are a genuine broker intermediating their LP and they do their best to provide a fair service to their customer. I personally recommend them now.

• #1940 Reply
      Wallstreet Blog
      Keymaster
Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Varianse
Your information: