Viewing 87 reply threads

Timarkets

This section is dedicated to commenting or sharing your thoughts on timarkets or www.timarkets.com online investment platform. You can write your experience for this broker www.timarkets.com. This way you will be able to help all those who want to invest with this platform.
Is Timarkets a platform that meets your needs?
Is www.timarkets.com a serious platform?
What are the licenses available to Timarkets?
What commissions does Timarkets offer?

Please comment, to help all WallStreet-Blog.com visitors

• Author
      Oliver

I’m undecided on the choice of the broker I am going to invest. I have not heard of this platform but I have read your comments and experiences you are having with Timarkets. I will again search for information on the Internet and seriously consider before activating an account with them.

• #42812 Reply
      Jack

Who can help me with any information regarding Timarkets? I am a beginner and would like to have the help of a trader with more experience in the trading market if he is a suitable broker?

• #42820 Reply
        William

I have been a client of Timarkets for over a month and am still evaluating their services. I got to set up an account with minimal capital to see how they work. I can tell you that the platform is very complete and you have a financial advisor available to advise you on the investments you would like to make.

• #42847 Reply
      Daniel

The website is very well done and intuitive. The platform has beautiful graphics and is very easy to use.

• #42849 Reply
      Adam

I have been trading with them for a few weeks now and it is not that I am getting big profits since I started with the minimum capital. The only thing I would say about Timarkets is to apply lower spreads. However in general, it is a good broker.

• #42845 Reply
      Edward

I received a call from this broker and looking for information I found this forum. I have read some of your comments and have been helpful in deciding on activating an account with Timarkets.

• #42852 Reply
      Harrison

My opinion on Timarkets is positive. They are a good broker and I’m satisfied to have activated an account with them. I’m impressed with the support they are so professional and kind in helping you respond quickly. I have spent a long time finding a good platform.

• #42855 Reply
      David

The Timarkets platform is very easy to use and with a wide range of markets to use. I have been trading with them for a short time and up until now I’m having a positive experience.

• #42857 Reply
      Luca

I have had some bad experiences with scam brokers previously. Before relying on Timarkets, I was very perplexed in relying on a company I did not know. Customer service was very nice and got me talking to a very experienced account manager. This is the last time I trust a trading company and I say this because I think I have finally found the right broker.

• #42859 Reply
      Max

I had an accident and I have to stay in bed for two months. A friend of mine advised me to take care to pass the time and earn some money by staying at home. Company Timarkets suggested me. I searched for information and reviews about them and didn’t notice anything to worry about. As a starting point I have activated an account investing the minimum capital but I can confidently say that I will continue to operate with them even when I recover.

• #42861 Reply
      Charlie

Hi I’m a beginner I have read your reviews and wanted to ask someone if it is possible. Do you think it is better that I start practicing by activating a demo account or activate a real account by investing a minimum capital and also have the assistance of an account manager?

• #42863 Reply
        Thomas

In my opinion being that you are a beginner I think it is better that as a starting point you activate an account by depositing the minimum capital. You will find it very difficult to understand how the platform works and to know which markets to follow for this you need the assistance of a financial advisor to guide you.

• #42953 Reply
      Jacob

Hi, yesterday I activated an account with Timarkets by depositing an initial sum of 500 euros. I have not yet confirmed the documents necessary to start operating. I found various reviews and opinions on other forums as well. From a service point of view I cannot yet express my opinion as I have just started. I can only say that the person I’m in contact with seems polite and accurate with the appointment time.

• #42865 Reply
      George

The covid-19 pandemic hit the world economy a lot and many people were suddenly out of work. Luckily, I had invested a part of my savings with Timarkets and have been dedicated and engaged in online trading around this time.

• #42867 Reply
      James

Timarkets is a serious, transparent and regularly authorized platform. For all beginners they offer free educational materials and training courses to understand the basics of online forex trading.

• #42869 Reply
      Alexander

I registered but I have not yet completed the deposit. Can you tell me if it is a reliable company and if you have had problems withdrawing the money?

• #42871 Reply
        Alexander

Personally, I’m very satisfied with Timarkets. I received my withdrawal within two days without paying any additional fees. The spreads seem a bit high to me but in general I can say that it is a very good broker.

• #58690 Reply
        Hubert Van moij

I had no problem myself, they are quite reliable and based on my prev experiences, they managed to ruin my bad idea i had for trading companies, one thing is for sure: it’s never the market that makes you lose money, it’s the people you work with, so I’d highly suggest you work with timarkets to get a good experience seriously.
        Regards!

• #42874 Reply
      Samuel

I have to admit that the Timarkets platform may not be perfect, but it’s definitely the best I’ve tried so far.

• #42876 Reply
        Benjamin

What makes you say that you are not among the best platforms apart from the spreads which are literally a bit high. The fees charged by other platforms are high, not to mention the roll over overnight.

• #42878 Reply
      Tommy

Browsing the internet I found this forum. I would like to comment and express my opinion on the experience I’m having with Timarkets. I have been trading with them for a few months now and I’m very satisfied. The financial advisor who follows me is correct in appointment and helps me a lot. Plus, most importantly, I had no problem making my first money withdrawal.

• #42880 Reply
      Frankie

In my opinion Timarkets is a serious and reliable broker. There were a few occasions when the financial advisor helped me and warned me of the risk I was taking on the markets I had invested in.

• #42882 Reply
      Hugo

The consultant advised me to make an investment in Apple as the new iphone12 model comes out. A great demand is expected to buy this model and obviously the price of the title will rise.

• #42884 Reply
      Michael

After Trump’s announcement that he tested positive on covid-19 and the presidential elections in the United States have had a significant impact on the markets. I’m a bit undecided whether to stay put or which market I can focus on.

• #42886 Reply
      Jenson

The current situation is difficult and the markets are not stable so we must be careful about what we invest in. The company Timarkets keeps me informed on a daily basis by sending me emails with the main news of the financial market.The financial advisor instructed me to make an investment in Apple since the new iphone12 model is expected to launch and may be in high demand.

• #42895 Reply
      Nathan

I tell not only beginners but also experienced traders that Timarkets is the best broker choice you can make currently. The platform has fast order execution, low spreads and commissions.

• #42917 Reply
      Austin

Based on my experience I wanted to express myself for customer support. Unlike the other brokers I have always had problems with the support sometimes they were not even indignant to answer. On Timarkets I was always available to answer and help me. Absolutely the best broker!

• #42920 Reply
      Gabriel

I read that the covid-19 vaccine was produced. With the announcement of this important news there has been an increase in all world markets. I believe it is the right time to invest and earn something good.

• #42922 Reply
        Oscar

Can you advise me on which market you focused on or which you would advise me to follow?

• #42931 Reply
          Gabriel

I can only tell you what my financial advisor advised me to do. Stocks from Amazon and Alibaba are having market price growth, so I’m currently focusing on that.

• #42941 Reply
            Oscar

I think you are right to focus on these titles since I have also read an article on amazon and online purchases of pharmaceutical products. Personally, I returned to focus on bitcoin. It’s getting back a new price growth, let’s see how far it reaches.

• #42757 Reply
      Wallstreet Blog
      Keymaster
    • #42950 Reply
      Theo

I have been trading with the Timarkets platform for over a year. My opinion on Timarkets is very positive.

• #42962 Reply
      Matthew

Timarkets I consider it one of the best trading platforms. The main reason I trusted them is the spreads and overnight stays which are really cheap. I was able to try the money withdrawal and received the money in my account within 2-3 days.

• #54492 Reply
      Alex

I was able to inquire and verify the authorization before activating an account with them. The platform has fast order execution with no slippage. I consider him a serious and professional broker.

• #54494 Reply
        Oliver

Hi Alex, I would like to ask you, how long have you been trading with this platform?

• #54496 Reply
          Alex

I have been trading with Timarkets for over a year. As said at the beginning I was afraid to trust them but I have read positive comments and positive reviews from traders. To begin with, I activated an account by depositing the minimum capital to see the platform and how it worked. I was satisfied and continue to work on important projects.

• #56083 Reply
      Austin

Timarkets is a great trading platform. A year ago when I made my first investment I didn’t feel safe because I didn’t know this broker. With the work done and after having made my first withdrawal, I changed my mind. I absolutely recommend this platform.

• #56085 Reply
      Liam

I have carefully read all the comments and opinions expressed for the timarkets broker. I’m not yet a client of theirs but from the checks made I can confirm that it is a good broker.

• #57501 Reply
      Mary

I simply got no words for TiMarkets and especially their support team, who helped me get to know about the markets cause before I had no idea what even online trading was lol. Very supportive team. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to try something new such as trading. it’s really worth it

• #57502 Reply
      Daren

Struggled at the beginning when I had to do the transactions due to the issues i had with my bank previously regarding my bad experience, I’m really thankful for their trading team and also recovery-support team who supported me from the beginning and helped me get like 78% of the money I lost to some bastards.
      10/10 would recommend to UK residents. Besides, they are also regulated by MFA, which makes them 10x more trustworthy

• #57511 Reply
      Rui Manuel Todoro

My cousin told me about timarkets from Beradora and the way he was making some money by buying and selling in this platform. I gave it a shot end of September with an amount of 1300Euro and I got a return of 300% only on Bitcoin. Now going bigger with them they won my heart hahah.
      melhores cumprimentos a todos aqui!

Dr.Rui

• #57565 Reply
      Svetoslav

I managed to recover 67% of funds I lost with jcxbroker.com (48k), and now they are working on recovering my money from fmtraders (45% til now for only one week)!!
      I was quite skeptical because I lost approx 200k gbp (all my retirements money) and I am expecting more than 95k to yet be recovered from those ugly heartless bastards from fmtraders who took the money from me without my permission.
      Always thankful to God for giving me the chance to recover this money and as soon as recover all of it I will give a beautiful present to mr. Greg Porter who offered me his help since the beginning.

• #57566 Reply
      Rob Traviskis Moio

I lost some money (about 150p) and when the told me about their recovery procedures I managed to recover 90% of what I lost with these companies (xbrokerfx, pibexa, fmtraders).
      Quite satisfied with their team

• #57954 Reply
      Yunie Thorsteinsson Christlow

Doing a break for now, worked with them for 5 yrs. Very low fees and good assistance from TiMarkets. No wonder they are on the top 5. Having a break from trading regarding some personal issues, definitely will go back to trading with them after a couple of months.

• #57991 Reply
      Oliver

Don’t wanna seem like exagerating but I’m very comfortable and satisfied with timarkets. So far, almost all of the signals and advice my financial advisor has given me have been positive.

• #57993 Reply
      Jackson

I’m operating extensively with Timarkets for the past 2 to 3 years. I think they are one of the best brokers. Their spreads are very good along with their order execution. The swaps they pay are always at the top of the list. Their withdrawals and deposits are always within the indicated limits and run smoothly. I have accounts with at least 3 brokers and Timarkets is my favorite.

• #57995 Reply
      William

I would like to point out that the Timarkets broker has helped me a lot to grow as a trader and recover almost 46% of the capital that I’ve lost by investing in trading all these years.

• #59255 Reply
      Theresa

I experienced some losses on trading while opening positions, but I blame that of course on the markets conditions cause I do my trades on my own. As for recovery, I’m super glad my Norwegian friend introduced me to their recovery. I lost appx 400k SEK with NOVOX, and I was in a very bad psychological position. It’s been two months since I’ve been introduced to their recovery dept (didn’t know they dealt with this but then my friend told me about it) and they recovered more than 100k til last week, they still working on rec even more. All I can say is I’m very satisfied with their operations. I’m an experienced trader and I deal with trading for +7years and ITmarkets is now on my top5 list of the brokers I’m dealing with.

• #57997 Reply
      Matthew

I retired recently and I always knew I wanted to invest in the stock market when I had the time. Timarkets was introduced to me by a friend and they offered me to open an account with them. I still haven’t decided since I’m pretty new at this , but if I decide to go with them can anyone tell me about their experience? And what would the right budget to start with?

• #59256 Reply
        Martin J, Pedersen

Hello to you Matthew. I’m from Netherland and I work with timarkets. They’re quite reliable company and I would suggest to you to start with 1k $, they also give I think a trial (2-3 weeks i forgot). I work with them for 2 years now. Low fees and very good staff, also they share with you analyses and signals which is very good because a broker I used to work with would charge me 20Eur per day to share analysises 3 times a day and Timarkets shares it for free. However, I have a problem with my bank about the withdrawals time by time because they are charging me 3eur per withdrawal and I am about to change the bank. No other issues. Feel free to contact me if you want to talk or something.
        wens je een goede reis

Martin Jaik Pedersen

• #57999 Reply
          Mateo

I also agree with Martin Jaik. I want to add that the assistance of the financial advisor is of great help in understanding the charts, the indicators and all the other things. Meanwhile, start to learn more about the stock market. I have been trading for over 6 years, and I can confidently say that Timarkets is a trusted and licensed broker.

• #59919 Reply
            Martin J, Pedersen

Thanks for reply Mateo. I want to ask you what assets are you doing at the moment? Any suggestions on Commodities for me?

wish you good luck

• #59918 Reply
      Susanne Rolf

I saw that TiMarkets was suggested to me on the Top 10 Brokerage Companies of the Year 2020, so I decided to get in touch with people who are currently working with TiMarkets but I’m not sure with what account to start (Micro, Pro, VIP or PRE)? Can someone make a suggestion to me as I’m a bit confused and a little afraid that I’ll have to do everything myself and I don’t have plenty of time?
      Thank you in advance.

• #63604 Reply
        Mondera

Hi there Susanna!

I’d suggest you to go with the micro account til you see if its suitable for you and then you can upgrade your account on Vip or whatever.

Best regards.

• #59405 Reply
      Oliver

Having traded in this market for many years, I got to know and operate with many forex brokers. For timarkets I can confidently say that in relation to other forex brokers it’s one of the best brokers offering you trust and security. From them I really liked their transparency and the correctness of the financial adviser who always contacts me at the times we have pre-established. I absolutely recommend it as a broker and I think they deserve to be selected by the top five best brokers.

• #59920 Reply
      Oscar

Timarkets is a broker who helped me a lot to recover what I had lost in the last experience with the company bimfx24. I have had proposals from many brokers for various services but what prompted me to choose timarkets was the professionalism and transparency shown towards me.

• #60736 Reply
      Olsen J. Marten

I joined only for recovery to be honest but when I saw the way how they deal with trading I forgot about the recovery totally. They recovered about 70%of what I lost with RoyalCFDs (I lost about 90k USD), and they are still doing the investigation on 4 more companies (MilleniumFX, SolidCFD, primarycrypto, cityindex). So far so good. I will keep you guys updated time by time.

Best Regards,
      Olsen
      Stjørdal, Norway

• #59922 Reply
      Matthew

The financial advisor continues to follow me as in the beginning that I became their client. He helped me show me which markets to aim for and grow professionally as a trader. On bitcoin like some investors here I managed to make a big profit. I’m very happy with the experience I’m having with timarkets and the only certain thing is that I will continue to invest with them.

• #59924 Reply
      Lucas

Since starting my experience in online forex trading I have lost more money than I have earned. I got to know the Timarkets company thanks to a friend of mine. With them I was able not only to earn but also to learn thanks to the analyzes and informative emails sent for free. All thanks to both the financial advisor and the commitment made on my part to slowly recover the money lost over the years.

• #61103 Reply
      Olsen J. Marten

I just got the good opinion about timarkets to be honest when they recovered 37000SEK for me from AshfordInvestment, 14350SEK out of 46000SEK from FxStreet and the trading I am doing with them is not the best but it’s bringing me profits enough.
      I manage my own Greenhouses in North Sweden, Tjautas and I’ve never done such clear business with some trading such as timarkets. I do trading with another regulated company, FxPro and they brought me here to recover the money. The only problem I have faced was the issue with the banks of Sweden. Because of my previous experiences I had lot of problems on the first transfer. But now it’s all good, their representative here in the SwedBank fixed it all for me. I’d suggest it especially to the people who want to recover some lost funds or so.

• #61448 Reply
      Antonio M. Gurbut

They reached me and offered to me the recovery, can someone let me know about their experiences with the recovery?

• #61604 Reply
        Richie

My sister was in touch with them for the recovery and they were so direct and honest when they couldn’t recover the money for her, and still offered to her about a month so they could research at least and when they came back to her they notified her those companies didn’t exist anymore. She does trading with them and is making some pocket money on Forex.
        I’d suggest you to at least try with them you can never know, besides they offer the chance to stop cooperating with them if you end up dissatisfied.
        Good luck!

• #61714 Reply
      Jason

Every day I hear that cases of people infected with covid-19 are on the rise and vaccine deliveries are much delayed. This whole situation negatively affects the stock market. With Timarkets, informational emails and trading signals are making trading a lot easier for me.

• #61721 Reply
      Matthew

I have two other accounts activated with oanda and pepperstone but I can say that with timarkets I have had the opportunity to make more profits. At first I was puzzled and thought my experience with them didn’t last long. Thanks to the support team and the financial advice on offer I was able to grow a solid trading account. I’m very satisfied with this broker and recommend it to everyone.

• #61723 Reply
      Steven

I agree with some comments and opinions expressed by some traders. I never thought and never believed that I could recover something from the negative experiences I had in the past. Timarkets has helped me a lot in recovering the money I lost with other brokers. They also warned me of the risk I was taking with the ForexTB scam broker. So far I have managed with the help of the financial advisor to recover a small part as I have not been trading Timarkes for a long time. I sincerely hope to have the opportunity to recover the entire amount of money lost as soon as possible.

• #61725 Reply
      Jack

My colleagues advised me to move from my previous broker to Timarkets. Now I totally agree with them. All the operations are fast. I like convenient and flexible platform with floating spreads. I have many benefits which are helpful and make my trading more efficient. My expectations are to recover at least half the amount of what I have lost over the years in trading starting this month. Overall, the broker provides quite well services.

• #62472 Reply
      William

At the beginning we all struggle to trust a broker and especially if we have been scammed before. The reviews and information helped me a lot in making the right broker choice. With Timarkets I was able to get a pretty good and professional service regardless of whether they applied slightly higher spreads.

• #62474 Reply
      Carter

I have been working in this industry for years and I am a person who likes to take risks. Timarkets is a broker who has proven to me over time that I can trust them. They helped me to operate in the right way by controlling emotions and getting good results.

• #62476 Reply
      Oscar

Most of the people I have read comment on the various experiences they have had in the past with various scam brokers. I don’t think it makes sense to continue to find justice by spending time and money by holding back. I have learned a lot from the bad experiences I have had from these scam brokers and now I’m going ahead to invest with Timarkets broker. I’m having a positive experience and I hope it continues like this.

• #63115 Reply
      Jackson

I met a friend of mine from the university a few days ago and he talked to me a lot about the Timarkets company. Personally I thought I’d consider his advice and made an appointment to communicate with their agent these days. I’m pleased that even on this forum I’m reading reviews from traders who speak well of it.

• #63603 Reply
      Tiago M.S. Portela

Não tive sorte na recuperação, mas na negociação com esta empresa estou indo muito bem. Ainda vou ver o que farei, não tenho nenhuma experiência anterior e estou muito curioso para ver o que está por vir.

(Automatically translated)

I was unlucky on the recovery, but on the trading part with this company I am doing quite good. Still gonna see what I will do, I had no previous experience and I’m very curious to see what’s coming up.

• #63117 Reply
      Austin

Timarkets is a professional, reliable, serious and above all fully operating broker licensed by MFA. Personally I’m very satisfied with the support team and the services offered by this broker.

• #63120 Reply
      Harrison

With all this situation created by covid-19, many pharmaceutical companies are striving to create the best covid-19 vaccine. Of course, the whole situation created significantly affects the stock market. This situation did not scare me to remain still, on the contrary it pushed me to operate and to obtain profits from these movements.

• #65226 Reply
      Alex

I read that many are focused on investing in bitcoin but I would recommend following the other markets as well. The EUR / USD exchange rate is a good investment opportunity. Personally I follow the forex exchanges a lot and have always had the opportunity to obtain excellent earnings. The xfinances platform achieves excellent spreads and good order execution.

• #65236 Reply
        James

I totally agree with you, I was able to take advantage of the movement made after Lagarde’s press conference speech.

• #65564 Reply
      Harry

Today all US markets are closed and there are not many options to invest. The market that is giving me profits and satisfying me is bitcoin. It is a great chance to buy it as the price continues to grow and does not stop.

• #65565 Reply
        Michael

The american market is closed because it’s the president’s day. I was informed about the latest news thanks to the emails and signals they send me every day from timarkets.

• #65575 Reply
      Smith

I have been investing with Timarkets broker for more than 4 years and as a personal experience and from the verifications made I can confirm that it is duly authorized by MFA. With the help of the recovery plan suggested by the company, I was able to recover a good part of the money lost over the years by investing in trading.

• #69120 Reply
      Thomas

Bitcoin has suffered a drop today. Luckily, I also placed a small sell order when the price hit $ 58,000. I was very scared of the growth it was making since I got burned once in 2017. The important thing is that I was able to balance the loss on the order I had long bought.

• #69122 Reply
      Jack

The Timarkets broker has helped me recover a large amount of money that I have lost from experiences I have previously had with other brokers. Apart from this I have chosen to dedicate myself more this time to my investment by following the trading signals sent for free by the company. I hope this experience continues for a long time.

• #69124 Reply
      Martin

Referring to the experience I’m having with the Timarkets platform I can say that it’s positive. I was able to deposit and withdraw without any problems.

• #69818 Reply
        Jacob

I agree with you. At the beginning of the experience with them I was skeptical but I thought I would try for the last time by investing a minimum capital as a starting point. The commitment shown towards me on their part has taken away my doubts over time. Finally, after two years of working with them, I was able to build a solid account.

• #70800 Reply
      Oscar

I’m sure I have relied on them as this company was suggested to me by my brother-in-law who has been operating in the sector for years. In all these months that I have worked with them, I have been able to understand many things and obtain good results.

• #70802 Reply
      Harry

An excellent broker who sends me free trading signals daily that help me a lot in choosing the markets to invest in.

• #70804 Reply
      Sophie

I would like to express my opinion on the Timarkets broker. On my previous experiences with other platforms to be honest I was disappointed and scammed. I have been trading with Timarkets for over a year now and am having the opportunity with the work done with the advisor to recoup what I have invested over years in trading.

• #74394 Reply
      Roy

Timarkets is a great platform with a wide range of financial markets and fast order execution. The spreads compared to other brokers seem slightly higher to me. I have been able to check the licenses and find that they operate in full rule.

• #74396 Reply
      Oscar

What I like most about this broker is the mobile app. I didn’t think it worked that well because it has never blocked to me until now. I was not experienced enough with the phone at first and found it difficult to understand how to operate the platform on the small screen.

• #75547 Reply
      Martin

I have read that many countries have suspended the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine because it has caused many deaths. Last week the Johnson & Johnson vaccine was accepted by the European Union!

• #75549 Reply
        James

In my opinion, the AstraZeneca vaccine has brought great fear to people who have been vaccinated with this vaccine. Markets in the UK and beyond have been quite hit by this news as cases of people infected for the second time with covid-19 are on the rise.

• #77982 Reply
      Malcolm J. Cronin

So far so good. Been working for a couple of months with Timarkets, although the withdrawal percentage rate is 0.2% of the tot. amount it’s still very reliable on what they do.

• #75551 Reply
      Harry

I’m professionally assisted by the account manager who informs me on a daily basis about the developments in the stock market. A fourth wave of covid-19 is on its way and the whole situation is affecting the world market.

• #79115 Reply
      Damian

Timarkets is a broker on which any type of investor can invest. It offers the possibility to open different types of accounts in a variety of invested capital. I’m currently in the standard account and am planning with my financial advisor to upgrade to the premium account. I hope things go well.

• #79132 Reply
      Thomas

About a month ago I also passed covid-19. I had a lot of expenses and luckily I was able to withdraw something from the account. I was able to get the money into my account within two days. I was able to test their reliability and professionalism again this time. I have no more doubts about their reliability.

• #79135 Reply
      Michael

The cases of those infected with covid-19 are increasing every day and the world economy is hit hard. Personally I’m investing with two platforms, one of which is timarkets. I currently have more time to follow my investments despite being a risky and very speculative period. With the account manager I have made a financial plan for my investments and I hope to have good results.

• #82927 Reply
      Oliver

Many may wonder why I chose a broker like Timarkets which is not quite well known as etoro or plus500. This was one of the reasons why I felt the need to comment and express my opinion on this forum. Timarkets, although not one of the best known brokers, offers the best services. First of all, it has less low spreads and commissions, offers financial advice and does not charge additional withdrawal fees. I believe these elements make it a reliable and complete broker.

• #82929 Reply
      Thomas

This period is very difficult for me and my family. It has been a while since we passed covid-19 and we have had a lot of thick. I hope that I can return to work as soon as possible and get good results trading with timarkets.

• #82931 Reply
      Michael

I had to take a small loan to invest it and have the opportunity to obtain a portfolio that I would need one day. Thanks to the help of the financial advisor who follows me on Timarkets I was able to realize a certain amount and I hope to continue in this way and to pay off the loan I took.

• #82933 Reply
      Martin

In the beginning I see online trading not only as a hobby, but also as an opportunity to earn extra money. I haven’t been a part of this company for a long time and can’t give a concrete opinion. Reading your testimonials I think I will have a good experience.

• #85136 Reply
      Alexander

The question of vaccination continues and how effective they are. At least it’s not like it had a big impact on the markets. I carefully follow what happens by making small investments.

• #85429 Reply
      alex murphy

its awesome

• #85436 Reply
      Adam Beck

everything fine and great

• #85138 Reply
      Damian

Timarkets is a broker who informs me daily about the news of the financial market by sending me trading signals for free. I was looking for a broker that offers such a service for a long time.

• #85140 Reply
      James

There have been some advantages that I have noticed about the Timarkets company. They offer a cheap spread, very good leverage, and fast and friendly customer support.

• #87440 Reply
      David

It wasn’t very difficult for me to trust a broker like Timarkets. Before activating an account with them, I was interested in looking for information and reviews about it. At the moment I’m getting quite professional financial advice which is helping me to achieve good results.

• #87442 Reply
        Noah

I wish you good trading with Timarkets! On this company I had the opportunity to find the best financial advice, obtaining the desired results. This period there have been many opportunities on the market to exploit.

• #88066 Reply
      Jaqluinn Fox

I saw an advertisement on TV from FCA on some successful recoveries from scammers including trading so I thought to contact with FCA and they advised me to timarkets, to try it out for a bit to see how it goes. When I joined trading, it was a bit of a complicated platform comparing it to the 7 other brokerage companies I worked with but I got used to it in a matter of a week. When their recovery team came back to me in 2 weeks with the information about the guy named Jordan from Clicktosend.com who scammed me in 2017 and took from 24,5k and they recovered about 40% of it I was quite pleased when I saw it so I thought to give them also information about the other companies I worked with and two of them failed to recover and two other companies named globalalienslimited.com and cmp24.com they managed to recover 109k pounds from the total of 185k I lost with these two scammers.
      I have recommended it to my friends also and the best thing is that if they don’t succeed on recovering they give you back the investments you have made.

in conclusion, it’s one of the greatest companies I worked with and it’s the most reliable one. I’d suggest it to everyone who wants to try trading and recovery at the same time!

• #87444 Reply
      James

I always try to be attentive to the investment moves I make. Like everyone there were occasions that I didn’t get the desired results and I also lost a lot of money. However, all these experiences have helped me to better understand this market and to make the best choice of broker.

Viewing 87 reply threads
Reply To: Timarkets
Your information: