Viewing 6 reply threads

London Capital Group

This section is dedicated to commenting or sharing your thoughts on London Capital Group or www.lcg.com online investment platform. You can write your experience for this broker www.lcg.com. This way you will be able to help all those who want to invest with this platform.
Is London Capital Group a platform that meets your needs?
Is www.lcg.com a serious platform?
What are the licenses available to London Capital Group?
What commissions does London Capital Group offer?

Please comment, to help all WallStreet-Blog.com visitors

• Author
      Jacob

Warning: withholds your money and comes up with yet another excuse to not execute withdrawals.

• #5159 Reply
      Paul

Getting more and more problem with execution. It is very difficult to get in during news. During quiet market can be considered as good. When they will be back at good level like 9 months ago, I will add 1 or 2 more stars.

• #5167 Reply
      Lien

I highly recommend this broker. I currently use this broker to trade, and it’s very nice. Strict to themself, and very good in regulation compliance

• #5168 Reply
      Matthew

London Capital Group the best trading-Good Service experience-Good performance…
      One company that has stood for years, which has good service and a very good trading experience for beginners like me

• #5171 Reply
      Floy

Fast execution, very top level dealing desk and support.

• #5163 Reply
      Chris

I have to say that is one of the only few real brokers offering real access to state-of-the-art platforms .The only inconvenience is the intial capital currency equivalent.I have to say that in terms of execution,customer service,etc everything could not be better.

• #1930 Reply
      Wallstreet Blog
      Keymaster
Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: London Capital Group
Your information: