• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 reply threads

Exfinances

This section is dedicated to commenting or sharing your thoughts on exfinances or www.exfinances.com online investment platform. You can write your experience for this broker www.exfinances.com. This way you will be able to help all those who want to invest with this platform.
Is Exfinances a platform that meets your needs?
Is www.exfinances.com a serious platform?
What are the licenses available to Exfinances?
What commissions does Exfinances offer?

Please comment, to help all WallStreet-Blog.com visitors

• Author
      Thomas

I hadn’t heard of this company and was skeptical of account activation at first. I searched the various forums and also verified on their site that it is a regularly authorized broker. I’m seriously considering creating an account with them.

• #77443 Reply
      William

I got a call from the Exfinances company. I searched the internet and found nothing that worried me. The agent I am communicating with seemed well trained, very professional and kind. It seems to me an interesting broker, and I have decided that these days I will invest a minimum capital to get to know them.

• #77446 Reply
      George

Like others who have previously commented I was not aware of this broker. It was a colleague from my work who recommended the Exfinances broker to me. Not having much experience in trading I was looking for a company that offered free advice and training courses. Since I have been operating for a few weeks, I cannot give a complete judgment on them. I can only say that they get good services and the platform has fast order execution.

• #77448 Reply
      Oliver

A serious and quite good platform. They get relatively cheap spreads and commissions, a wide range of financial services and instruments, and very friendly customer support. Personally I’m very satisfied and I hope they continue like this.

• #77452 Reply
      Smith

I’m having the opportunity to learn many things thanks to the advice offered and the informative emails that the company sends me daily. Customer support was very nice and ready to help me whenever I needed it. Once I happened to reconsider the problems with the practice of retreat. I realized it was a problem with my bank account. Anyway it was all sorted and in a few days I got my money back.

• #77454 Reply
      Harry

Exfinances is a regularly authorized broker. I got to know and check things carefully before relying on them.

• #77469 Reply
      James

I have been trading online for years and have had the opportunity to work with several online forex trading companies. I currently have two other platforms active and have the opportunity to learn about the company’s finances. The platform is excellent with no slippage and offers a wide range of markets.

• #77479 Reply
      Liam

I’m a beginner and have never had any experience in online trading. I chose Exfinances because it offers free trading tips and signals. I was able in a short time to get results and understand the basics of trading. I still need a lot to become an experienced trader.

• #77488 Reply
        Martin

I started the experience with exfinances from scratch and I was able to learn a lot and also operate independently. At first, when I activated the account with them, I had my doubts, but over time I realized that I had made the right decision to choose Exfinances.

• #77511 Reply
      Roberts

The financial advisor is always by my side and helps me by keeping me updated in deciding which markets to aim for. But what I like most about this broker is that it has a wide range of markets and they don’t take long to withdraw money.

• #77525 Reply
      John

I would like to express my opinion on this broker because in this way I can help other traders make the right decision.

• #77530 Reply
      Charlie

I have two active accounts among which there is also the Exfinances platform. I consider it a fair, professional and reliable broker. The spreads on some markets seem a bit high to me, however, they do not compare with the profits I’m getting.

• #77534 Reply
      Johnson

I have been trading with the Exfinances broker for two years and I can say that compared to other brokers I have operated they are the best. Personally I’m very happy with the experience I am having and so far I have not been disappointed. The financial advisor helps me advise on market trends and sends me information on a daily basis. Currently he has advised me to focus on Bitcoin because it’s having a big price increase.

• #77532 Reply
      Smith

In my opinion it is a complete broker that gets great services. The reason I chose them as a broker was because they offer free trading advice and signals. I’m quite satisfied with the Exfinances broker.

• #79201 Reply
      Richard

Exfinances is a broker you can trust. At first I was worried about looking at reviews from another company that weren’t about the same company I have an active account for. They inform me every day about market developments and all this for free. I’m also very satisfied with the services it provides as a broker.

• #77323 Reply
      Wallstreet Blog
      Keymaster
    • #79203 Reply
      Oliver

What is happening many are getting confused with the broker name of EXFinances. Show a lot of attention guys. It’s about the situation of the markets and more or less that. Hope after the vaccination the results on the markets can change and recover.

• #79205 Reply
      Johnson

I have never based myself on what others say being that I don’t believe in gossip but only in facts. I’ve had some experiences both good and bad, but so far I haven’t noticed anything bad with Exfinances. I don’t think they are about the same company.

• #80941 Reply
      Thomas

Searching the internet, several alternatives appeared and I was almost trading Exfinances with another company. Luckily I figured it out in time and didn’t fall for their trap. Reading various comments and reviews on various financial websites I realized that it was a scam company exploiting the good name of the company Exfinances. Show attention!

• #80943 Reply
      Wilson

As a loyal customer of the Exfinances broker I can confirm the views and comments expressed by many of you in this forum. What made me different and choose Exfinances was the fact that they apply cheaper spreads than other brokers. Also and more important was the fact that it offers advice and trading signals for free.

• #86946 Reply
      Wilson

For the celebration of Easter there were not many news to follow and I did not have the opportunity to move much to invest in the market. I will wait for the markets to start moving to find a way to invest and make good profits.

• #86948 Reply
      Harry

Exfinances is a broker that I personally trust and feel safe. However, I would prefer they had slightly lower spreads.

• #86949 Reply
        Liam

Comparing with other companies they don’t seem too high. I personally believe they offer professional financial advice and great services. I’m quite satisfied.

Viewing 20 reply threads
Reply To: Exfinances
Your information: