• This topic has 21 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month ago by Richard.
Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author
      Harry

From an advertisement I saw on the internet I started online investing with the broker etoro, of course I searched the internet for comments and reviews and I read that everything was positive.

• #87466 Reply
      James

Etoro is a trusted, serious and authorized broker. It offers free webinars and educational material where you can attend to join the platform more easily and faster.

• #87468 Reply
      Michael

It has some features as a broker that I like very much, such as low spreads, fast order execution and fast withdrawal. I think these are 3 very good features.

• #87470 Reply
      William

Etoro is a broker well known in the investment industry and especially to professional investors. I have been working with this broker for years and I am very satisfied.

• #87472 Reply
      Oscar

We all suddenly lost our jobs after the announcement that we would have to close because of covid-19 that none of us knew and had not heard of before. Because of this situation I became more involved with my online investments.

• #87474 Reply
      Jacob

This winter has been very difficult for us since the pandemic and we have had to stay locked in, but I can say that I personally take this opportunity to get more involved in trading online.

• #1892 Reply
      Wallstreet Blog
      Keymaster
    • #87476 Reply
      Charlie

It has been very difficult for me to find a broker who i feel safe and confident but fortunately a co-worker from my job recommended Etoro and my first experience with trading online was not disappointing.

• #87478 Reply
      Mason

Etoro is a satisfactory and complete broker. What you can not find in many other brokers is the copytrader, I think one of the most useful features that a broker has.

• #87480 Reply
      Damian

Etoro is a very satisfied broker and I have been trading with him for over a year now and I can express an opinion. Do not be afraid to invest in the broker Etoro.

• #87482 Reply
      Anderson

The account manager advised me to focus on Apple stocks because the new model, the iphone12, is expected to be released. I am skeptical of making such an investment.

• #87484 Reply
        Thomas

I personally would advise you to focus because in the past I have made proportional investments and I have had good results. Apple is a company that is usually in high demand.

• #87486 Reply
      George

Etoro is one of the most well-known brokers in the online investment world and that was the main reason I chose it for my investments. Fortunately, I have not been disappointed for a moment and I do not regret the choice I made.

• #87488 Reply
      Daniel

I find it difficult to trust a broker and especially after so many frustrations I have had in the past. But for the broker etoro before activating an account I searched the internet to read what other investors have commented, generally what I read was both positive and negative. I decided to activate an account with the minimum capital and then I will think if I will continue my investments.

• #87504 Reply
      Roberts

I am a beginner in online investing and the reason I decided to activate an account with the broker etoro was because it allows the copytrader to copy professional investor strategies. This way I will be able to join the platform faster.

• #87514 Reply
      Evans

The company offers a wide variety of financial services and instruments. There is a way each of us has the opportunity to invest using the copytrader. Thanks to this service, a beginner can trade by following the techniques and moves performed by the best experts and analysts

• #87523 Reply
      Johnson

Great platform! It is trustworthy, transparent and one of the best brokers I have ever had.

• #87531 Reply
      Smith

Etoto is one of the Top 5 best trading platforms. They have a variety of platforms with a wide range of markets and financial instruments. You can deposit and withdraw without any problems. I am more than satisfied with the experience I am getting with them.

• #87539 Reply
      Roy

I have seen and read many positive reviews about this platform. So I decided to try to activate an account with them. Can someone help me and advise me if it is better to start my investment with the help of copytrader or activate a demo account?

• #87544 Reply
        Oliver

In my opinion, it is better to study the strategies of professional investors so that you can better understand the platform and integrate more easily.

• #87552 Reply
      John

Etoro is a trusted and duly authorized platform. I work with them for a year and I am very satisfied with the services they provide. Also, I have never had problems with withdrawal. The only thing I would like to judge is that it seems quite reasonable to me that for each withdrawal you are charged $ 25.

• #87560 Reply
      Richard

I chose the Etoro broker because it gives me the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrencies. Given the value of Bitcoin continues to grow, I consider it one of the best investment opportunities.

Viewing 19 reply threads
Reply To: eToro
Your information: