• This topic has 9 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 9 reply threads

Alpari

This section is dedicated to commenting or sharing your thoughts on Alpari or www.alpari.org online investment platform. You can write your experience for this broker www.alpari.org. This way you will be able to help all those who want to invest with this platform.
Is Alpari a platform that meets your needs?
Is www.alpari.org a serious platform?
What are the licenses available to Alpar?
What commissions does Alpari offer?

Please comment, to help all WallStreet-Blog.com visitors

• Author
      Onesi

Hi Everyone,
      Alpari is the only broker I know of that has systematically blocked her clients from trading BTC, effective since 7th Dec, 2017. Not only that, for those who already had open trades, they also increased their spread from the usual $100 to $800 on all open positions. Their trumped-up excuse is that they are looking for a better Liquidity Provider to serve their clients better!! And they are yet to find one till this very moment!!!

• #5136 Reply
      Carolye

Alpari was pay me money.
      I have no claims to the company. Thank you for help with this situation

• #5139 Reply
      Emilio

I’ve been working with them a month and the attention to the customer are pretty good, also to withdraw money are fast. It’s a good broker.

• #5140 Reply
      Annatas

Hi traders,
      I have tried so many brokers but only two of them are honest in my eyes then ofcourse.
      Only Alpari and one other broker did what they promissed and most important for me are the withdraws.
      I trade now for a a few weeks with Alpari and asked two withdraws to my Skril account and believe it or not it was directly on my Skril account vissible after my request to Alpari.

• #5142 Reply
      Michael

I used to trade with multiple brokers but as soon as you start making money and stop depositing , they would start taking you for granted.
      But I must say from the last 2 years with Alpari, I have withdrawn as much as I want. I get appropriate support from the local support office as well as timely responses over my email query or complaint. Heads up to you and keep working the way you are……Super Satisfied….

• #5143 Reply
      Olivia

I am trying to withdrawal my money and all my requests are denied. The support just instruct me to make more 5 usd deposits to be able to withdrawal. This is the worst broker I have ever seen. I did not take one trade on it and I am not able to just refund my deposit to my card. Definitely will never use or recommend it.

• #5131 Reply
      Brennan

I have not checked FPA broker reviews page for a long time, but right now, I cannot help noticing that Alpari’s rating at FPA has dropped drastically from the last time I visited, with a whole lots of new complaints and dissatisfaction from clients. What does that mean to you, Alpari? I just hope that Alpari understands that in order to have new businesses and break new frontiers, it is expedient to keep the old customers happy and satisfied, and not treat them as if they had no choice. WE ARE WATCHING!!!

• #5145 Reply
      Anthony

I’ve read a lot of bad reviews about this broker, but I feel compelled to disagree.
      I have been an Alpari user for at least a decade and never, I never say I had any problems with them.
      I have always deposited and withdrawn my money without any problem, I have PAMM accounts that have been working for several years and I have never found anomalies with the trading platform.
      In short, for me, it’s a great broker.

• #5146 Reply
      Nick

I have been operating this broker for a while and it has gone well, excellent service, good platform and fair commissions, I especially like the pamm account service

• #1938 Reply
      Wallstreet Blog
      Keymaster
Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Alpari
Your information: